Bathurst Gold Panner Motor Inn - Accommodation
The Gold Panner Motor Inn, located in the picturesque Central West Tablelands, Sydney Rd, set high up and away from traffic noise on a magnificent hilltop with spectacular panoramic views. Our buildings have been recently revamped with extensive renovations providing fresh, modern accommodation and lodging in a great location in one of the greatest holiday spots in Australia.
We offer affordable accommodation just 10 minutes’ drive from Bathurst CBD and 10 minutes from Bathurst airport. Within close proximity to the Mount Panorama, several restaurants, the Macquarie River and associated activities like gold panning, fishing, and more.
Our motel has a variety of rooms for most budgets and guest needs. Our self-contained units range from executive to standard and family to single bedroom with disability friendly access. Our motel also has large spaces for meetings, events, activities and group accommodation.
Featured amenities include free WiFi, guest laundry services, and luggage storage. We also have plenty of free parking for trucks, trailers, buses. There is a large BBQ area with complimentary gas BBQ and a beautiful outdoor in ground pool.
- 3-star motel with free breakfast and outdoor pool.
- 32 well equipped spacious rooms.
- Flat Screen TV
- Free WIFI
- Comfortable beds with fresh premium linen supplied
- Daily housekeeping services
- Modern amenities including; microwave, jug, toaster, fridge, iron, new split reverse cycle air-conditioning, hair dryer
- Parking at your door
- Rooms with disabled access facilities are available. Learn more >>
- Conference rooms are available
- 5-minute drive from Bathurst Airport.
- 10-minute drive from Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.
- Mount Panorama Winery is a 15-minute drive away.
- 3-minutes from Bathurst Visitor Information Centre, Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum, and Bathurst Regional Art Gallery
Bathurst is located on the banks of the Macquarie River in the Central Tablelands Region of New South Wales. It is home to the Wiradjuri aboriginal people and is the site of Australia's oldest inland European settlement.
Bathurst is a vibrant country city with a rich cultural heritage and is recognised as a centre of learning. Bathurst manages to effectively combine rural, manufacturing and education industries with a lifestyle rich in sport, art and tourism facilities.